Friday, October 26, 2012

Slackin' on my writing.

 

This week has been so busy! I haven't had anytime to blog BUT I always make time for a workout! I know it gets hard and you get tired, busy, less motivated. You have to treat it as you would a scheduled doctors appointment. You can't just say "Ohh ill go tomorrow!" . If you put it in your head as if its just another must keep appointment you will keep going. DON'T GIVE UP! You are worth it (:



Amazing Breakfast smoothie (: 

Whole banana
half cup of unsweetened almond milk
whole cup of plain greek yogurt
3 strawberries
handful of blueberries
ice


1 day of meal choices for me this week:

Bfast--  ice water, grapes, protein bar

Lunch-- Salad w/ grilled chicken, pineapple, low fat yogurt, diet mt dew

snack-- fat free pretzels, ice water
 
Dinner-- Chicken, large salad, low fat cottage cheese, ice water

 
SHORTEST WORKOUT THIS WEEK BUT STILL GETTING IT DONE!
 
2 MILES ON TREDMILL
 
AB WORKOUTS -- 200+
 
JUMP ROPE (MY FAV!)
 


Jumping Squats w/ a medicine ball  - 3 SETS OF 15
 
WEIGHTED SIDE BENDS (EVERY WORK OUT!)
 
Me tanning earlier....
( yes, I know tanning is bad! GUILTY!)
 
 You can be small but still keep your curves! I had someone tell me they didn't want to work out too much because they wanted curves still.  NO EXCUSES!




MY motivation for Next Week...I will get a belly like this.    #watchmee




Will be going hard at the gym tomorrow morning! Who's w/ me?!





** I will answer the questions I have recieved probably Sunday... computer is being slow now! Sorry ladies.












1 comment:

  1. Your blog is really cute! I gave you a Liebster award! Come check it out! http://thinnerplease.blogspot.ca/2012/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete