Saturday, January 5, 2013

Guess whos back?? Morgans back... back again!






Long time no blog?! Yes, I know! Don't you just hate it when life gets in the way of your plans? I hope everyone has had happy holidays and didn't indulge in too much "holiday foods"! Although, I can say that I am guilty of enjoying a slice of pie.....or 2! ( :  

I have for the most part, kept up with my working out and eating choices since my last blog (..which was too long ago!). There for a while I wasn't working out as frequent as I had been but I can honestly say my body/weight wasn't changed by it. Thankfully. I am BACK & MOTIVATED more than ever before though. Summer is only 23 weeks away and I am making sure that I am ready for it..... and my new bikini! ( ;  

I finally have me a gym partner! A girl I work with had a baby a couple months ago and is determined to lose the baby weight. Perfect. Having a gym buddy makes you push harder! I can't wait to see the progress we can make in the next few months. 



Friday

Elliptical - 15 mins, resistance 13 (it only goes to 14!)


Weighted Side Bends - To keep the muffin top AWAY! 20 each side x3

Planks

Crunches w/ medicine ball

Tredmill intervals

Calf Press- 20 x3  85lbs


Chest Press 15x3






My newest fav workout song -- 


Beauty & the Beat -Justin Bieber  (Yes, I am serious! lol )

Try it! The beat of the song just makes you wanna GOOOO!












UPDATED PICTURE FOR YALL <3


New tattoo too! (:










409TH day since I started my healthy living! Feeling better than ever! How  about you guys?? Keep it up! It is a new year... no better time to become the healthiest version of YOU!  Hittin' the gym tomorrow and going to try a few new things... ill update you ladies how it goes.




*Question & Answer*

- Q. What is your (my) favorite thing to do at the gym?

A. (sorry I took so long to respond!) RUNNING! I love it. That is me time. I love long distance and I love doing intervals.



Q. What are you (me) working on trying to improve right now?

A. My abs. I don't want gross man abs but I do want more definition. That is my goal before summer! & my back too!







Over & out. Goodnight readers! xoxo
























No comments:

Post a Comment