Tuesday, January 8, 2013




^ Love this. I try to do this with every work out. I add a couple more lbs to my weights. Crank up the resistance on the elliptical. Run a mile longer than my usual. Do crunches until I can't go anymore! Once you're done you won't remember how hard it was



This is exactly what it says. You don't get to a point and think "Ohh, I am in good shape! Now I can stop going to the gym!".  It's like dying your hair. Yeah, it's awesome when you finally get the color you want. What happens when you stop dying it that color? It FADES! Keep going. Your life & health are worth it. Plus you look good naked (;


How many times have you said this?? I know I used to be guilty of this a lot 2 years ago.You learn to make time...if it's important to you. Believe me. I am a full time working wife and mother of 2! I know all about being busy AND tired! I call BULLSHIT.... 





I choose strong (:  I am small. I am 5' and 115 lbs but I sure can throw a punch like a man and probably do more push ups than you. I can run for DAYS and I love seeing the definition that my body is getting from lifting weights. My girly lines I call them. (:  That is the difference between being skinny and fit. I know ALOT of small women who couldn't do a sit up to save their life or run 2 mins without losing their breath. Whatever makes YOU happy though. 

PS. YOU CAN LIFT WEIGHTS AND NOT LOOK LIKE A BODY BUILDER LADIES! 




ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW! (:  Hit the gym ladies & keep it up. The time you put into your health and body is worth it for many reasons....looking good naked is 1! My husband agrees (;



** I feel like I do need to state the obvious again. Being healthy is important to me not just the "looking good" part of it. It feels amazing leaving the gym and knowing everything I accomplished and the way my body feels tired but 100 times better. I am happier when I stay active and hit the gym. I have more energy! Seeing your body transform over time into what you have been working for is so rewarding. I do not judge anyone for their size, opinions, how active or not active they are. These are MY thoughts...MY blog! I love helping women who are trying to get the body they want and live a healthy live. You all deserve to look at yourself and be happy inside and out!! ** 



No comments:

Post a Comment